• Fast and easy integration,
- Time savings for commissioning and mounting,
– Solution adaptable to many low payload robots.
• High transfer efficiency thanks to Hi-TE
- Hi-TE spraying technology permits to get significant paint savings,
– Improved productivity of the paint lines,
– Paint spray dynamically adjustable, which permits a better control of pattern.
• Quality of application
- Better finishing,
– Perfect regularity of the thickness of the film build.
• Easy care and maintenance
- Each component of Nanobell can be reached and dismantled quickly,
– Easy and inexpensive operating in production.
• Compliance with environmental standards
- Using Nanobell contributes to set the paint installation in conformity with VOC standards in force.
• Significant paint savings
• The rotary bell cup technology allows a higher transfer efficiency, from 20 to 50 % superior to an electrostatic or conventional spray gun.
• The variation of pattern while spraying permits to get :
– A narrow pattern on the edges and small surfaces = Less paint outside the target
– A large impact on the large surfaces = reduced time application.
• The Hi-TE spraying technology on Nanobell provides an excellent spray control, allowing in some cases very high transfer efficiency (> 90 %).
The bell cup associated with high voltage guarantees :
• a high level of productivity,
• an homogeneous spraying,
• a regular spray pattern,
• an optimal recovery of the parts to coat, the wraparound effect allowing painting up to the rear side of the pieces.
• Control of V.O.C.
Switching to a rotary atomizer technology can reduce drastically the quantities of VOC released into the atmosphere by reducing the quantity of paint needed for the application. The increase of transfer efficiency helps a paint facility to meet the VOC regulation.